Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reflection #2

I have learned that visual art is really interesting. I have never been one that is into art but the projects we did in class last week and participating in the activites for the author illistrator assignment were really fun!

What that means for me as a teacher is that I need to cooperate art into my teaching. You can make anything into art and I think kids would really like that! I mean, I am 24 years old and I loved these last two week's project! As for me as a person, I think I am going to like art a little better now that I have a better understanding for it.

This has made the way I look at art differently because I realized that you don't have to be this amazing painter, sculptor or drawer, to be a good artist. This will change the way I teach my future students because now I have a better understanding and I am beginning to enjoy it. And it would be hard for me to teach something that I really do not enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment